Tue & Thu starting Apr 31 from 6-7:30pm.|
St. Anne Catholic High School
3 vs 3 League (Rep Players)
3 vs 3 + Skills & Drills for REP PLAYERS (boys and girls). Two sessions: Grades 3-5 & Grades 6-8. Registration is NOT yet open (check back soon)
Time & Location
Tue & Thu starting Apr 31 from 6-7:30pm.
St. Anne Catholic High School, 1200 Oakwood Ave, Belle River, ON N0R 1A0, Canada
About the Event
The Tecumseh Saints basketball program is dedicated to the development of age appropriate fundamental basketball skills and knowledge. The 3v3 program offers players the ability to develop skill in the first 45 minutes and weave those skills into game situations during the 3v3 portion of the night in the last half hour.Dates and Cost
-Tuesday and Thursday for 4 weeks beginning April 31st from 6:00-7:30 at St. Annes (March 31, April 2,7,9,14,16,21,23). Missed days due to gym cancellation will be rescheduled.
- The number of players for each age group will be limited and players beyond the limit will be placed on a waiting list. Age groups will be grades 3-5, and 6+. The grade 6+ session will have more spaces and be subdivided based on ability so that all athletes are challenged and get something from the program.Format
- Warmup as a group, fundamentals/ability specific drills and skills, 6-8 10 minute 3v3 games.
- Some areas of focus: dribbling, passing, shooting, pivoting, footwork, 1v1 skills, spacing, fundamental movements, finishing, screening, defending.
- No set teams, Coaches will make teams that are as even as possible for each of the sessions based on who will be there.
- We will follow modified FIBA 3v3 rules.
- BASICS- 10 minutes running time/3v3, 1 sub/substitute on dead balls/ half court/1 point per bucket/fouls committed in the paint while shooting are 1 shot and fouls committed outside the paint are 2 shots/ on change of possession the ball must be cleared beyond the three point line/ ball or player out of bounds is a turnover/ no time outs/ no stalling.
- There will be no standings or game records kept, this is purely for the love of playing. The goal is to allow players the opportunity to play freely and be creative. They will play with different players each week and develop new friendships.