2020 Season (mid-September to December)
Time & Location
About the Event
- 100% Virtual
- For boys & girls going into Grades 3-12
- All skills welcomed and encouraged
- New players welcomed
- $50 Registration Fee, which includes app access (players who played Rep last year will have their fees waived because of the shortened season. See your coach for the “coupon code”)
Players will have access to the Home Court app (included in fee), which is an amazing tool to assist players through basketball challenges & drills. The app gives feedback in real time and challenges the player to improve through repetition and building new skills.
Each age-based cohort will have access to our Coaches and will meet online once per week to talk about the drills, get feedback, and assign next week’s challenges. We also hope to involve current high school, university, and college players to assist in training and evaluation.
Players complete the challenges on their own (or within their “social circle” if applicable), while using the app. The app facilitates a team approach by connecting to the other players, showing leaderboards & competitions, and connecting to coaches.
Players have the option to record their drills using the app and send them in to our coaches. We have assistants who will give personalized feedback and encouragement on a 1:1 basis, either via email, phone, or videoconference.
What you’ll need:
- The correct size basketball (players responsible to get their own)
- Grades 3-6: Size 5 (27.5”)
- Grades 7-8: Size 6 (28.5”)
- Access to internet and a handheld device (note that the app is only available on iOS)
- Preferably a basketball net (but talk to your coach about how to adapt if you can’t access one)
- A great attitude
- 2020 Season Registration$50$500$0